Demo Blog

me n myself..

by dancefloor murderer on Nov.22, 2009, under

..Hye there!trying to guess who really i am?..huhu..

Actually,my real name is Al-Mustaqim bin Omar@Mohd..hehe
and ramuEldo is just my nick name and i love to use it very well..:)
because i think it is quite cute name,right?hehe..but you all also can call me what do your prefer..

I was born on 5th October 1991..up to now,i am 19 years old..(exactly still 18th...hehehe). My mom said that just after i was born,'azan' for subuh prayer heard..hehe..when i was child,i'm quite naughty and love to do something that give me challenge. Up to now,i really like to do something tough and interesting. My hometown is at Kuala Terengganu and currently i stay at Petaling Jaya for study..I'm studying at Centre for Foundation Studies International Islamic University Malaysia (CFSIIUM) and hopefully this is my last semester here. I want to go to main campus as soon as possible..:)

I have a very happy family with 8 siblings and 15 nephew (but i think after Eid this year,maybe it will up to 17..hhehe) and i am the last one..the youngest..hehe..i hope i can be a usefull person for myself and all people as well..if you all wanna be friends with me,lets get it on!..n i love friendship!! add me at akatsuki_janissari@yahoo.com..hehe..


"If you never to make it perfect,just don't make it worst"




i love to laugh!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!;')

0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

ramuEldo fanthAgiro ©2010.copyright.all right reserved. Powered by Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!